The Basics of Being Beautiful
1. Drink 8 to 12 glasses of water everyday, having more water means feeling less hungry, consuming less food and hence being in shape and always looking energetic.
2. You can drink water at a regular interval of half an hour or so, while in office or traveling. Always keep you water bottle with you.
3. Take balanced diet rich in carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and good fats.
4. Cut on calories; don’t take food that has high calories and no nutritional value.
5. Nutrients are necessary to keep you away from sickness and thus helps in being beautiful.
6. Mix honey in water, and drink it daily in the morning. This will keep your skin shiny and smooth.
There are lots of ways you can care for yourself. The above list is just a start.